Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My babo ass is crying, i always get owned at 1vs1 aaaaaaaaaaarg

2 posters

Go down

My babo ass is crying, i always get owned at 1vs1 aaaaaaaaaaarg Empty My babo ass is crying, i always get owned at 1vs1 aaaaaaaaaaarg

Post by Bob Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:40 pm

Clay just owned me 43-13
woot?
i need someone to make me feel good about myself :S:S:S
im just kidding lol xD about the feel good part off course,cause clay owned me bad lol
i really have a problem with aiming sometimes. i get lost looking at the others bullet spread,that i forget to watch mine sometimes. I get a problem with spawns and i sometimes lose it when someone throws me a nade, i really dont know what to do when that happens lol i guess i get nervous sometimes playing this game, sometimes i just dont feel like myself. Not because of this ownage because i knew i was going to be owned from the beggining lol, its because i cant be a regular player. Sometimes i play good,and sometimes i really suck.
Any suggestions lol? i post it here to calm down my babo anger but maybe its the wrong place to post it lol
Bob
Bob

Back to top Go down

My babo ass is crying, i always get owned at 1vs1 aaaaaaaaaaarg Empty Re: My babo ass is crying, i always get owned at 1vs1 aaaaaaaaaaarg

Post by dicto Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:29 am

Holy shit mate.. I do not remember you so.. who is your pusher ? XD
CNN: "BoB get owned! He claim more respect for old players".

There are no more respectful player out there. XD.. cyclops

Well mate, do not worry, all this happen to me too Smile. Be a non active player ( I mean Babo player, dunno if you like be passive ihih ) leave us in the dust.

I'm no more able to hit a babo with smg.. but I'm sure is a mouse issue, or I've the parkinson, plus I get killed quicly ( well no to quicly cmon.. ). But luckly I'm always good at nades. Give me a nade and I'll save the world.

Suggest: Play babo with Rambo mode off, do not pretend to became the old BoB so fast ( even if will remain always the great BoB I remember, for me).
I'm sure you'll be on top soon. Smile
However you could still shoot at me, I'm worse than you right now XD.
dicto
dicto
Admin

Back to top Go down

My babo ass is crying, i always get owned at 1vs1 aaaaaaaaaaarg Empty Re: My babo ass is crying, i always get owned at 1vs1 aaaaaaaaaaarg

Post by Bob Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:26 am

dicto just seeing you out here makes me feel better Smile) miss you m8, miss the old days, miss anyaa too :S:S:S
Bob
Bob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum