Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

who am I

3 posters

Go down

who am I Empty who am I

Post by jessejames Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:46 pm

I am who i am!

im tired off people calling me on msn.

Some of them are spreading the word they seem to think i am born2kill others think i am mindflajer or flamy.

i am in this game for about 1,5 years now first noone remebers that since i had a crappy connection and basicly used photon with bad lags and didnt play that much because 132 ping isnt that much fun.

first off those players flamy and born2kill dont even live in holland i think.

Mindflajer is directed me to this game in this topic hoping to get more dutch players to babo http://forum.bouweenpc.nl/topic/6808/1
jessejames
jessejames
Admin

Back to top Go down

who am I Empty Re: who am I

Post by Raptile Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:55 pm

Well when some new player are appearing and some olds dissapeared everyone thinks that the new guy is smurf. At the beggining i thought that you are a mindflayer maybe ;p But after talking with you on ts i know that you are not him. Anyway dont worry;p i know that its boring. People usually call u smurf cause they have lost a cm with you . Rolling Eyes
Raptile
Raptile

Back to top Go down

Post by dicto Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:05 pm

Im lucky I never thought you were one of them... I always thought you were just JesseJames.... right or wrong.. I don't see bad in ppl.. Not until they show their dark side at least.
Im happy you wrote this Jesse, there are so many "child" out there in babo.. that have evil inside.. I'm believe you're not one of those and i'm happy you wear fx tag Smile
dicto
dicto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum